SIC-74-04-2017: HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY (I-REAP UNIT HEAD) Deadline: May 26, 2017
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultancy)
Solicitation No. SIC. 74-04-2017
EPC: Php 672,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost the Technical Assistance (TA)
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
3. A set of Terms of references (TORs) are provided in Attachment 1.
Position: I-REAP Component Head
Quantity: 1 person
Duration: 8 months
Monthly Salary: 84,000.00
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT) (SOLICITATION NO. SIC. 74-04-2017)”
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than May 26, 2017.
Department of Agriculture
Regional Field Office – 3
BAC – PRDP – Secretariat
Capitol Compound, Sto. Nino
City of San Fernando Pampanga
7. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
DR. EDUARDO L. LAPUZ, JR.
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee