SIC 040 16 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Consulting Firm) Consultation and Occupational Health and Safety Training for PSO South Luzon LGUs on 11-16 December 2016
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Consulting Firm)
Consultation and Occupational Health and Safety Training for PSO South Luzon LGUs
Solicitation No. SIC-040-16
PRAS No. 0206-N-2016
Estimated Project Cost: Php 150,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan (Loan no. 8421-PH) from the WorldBank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Consulting Firm) / Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now invites interested Service Providers to submit the following documents in a sealed envelope duly marked to the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of 23 November 2016, to wit:
I. Registration Certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for Sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for Cooperatives, or any proof of such registration.
II. Valid Mayor’s Permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located.
III. PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration
IV. BIR Certificate of Registration.
V. Letter of Expression of Interest
VI. Technical and Financial Proposal
VII. Training Organization Accreditation Certificate from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC).
The deadline for the submission of the required documents is on 23 November 2016 not later than 5:00 p.m. and must be delivered in a sealed envelope duly marked to the Department of Agriculture (DA) – Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) National Project Coordination Office Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
The Estimated Project Cost (EPC) is One Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (PhP150,000.00), inclusive of applicable taxes. Payment will be made Fifteen (15) to Thirty (30) days upon completion of supporting documents.
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachment 1.
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
6. Bid must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of November 23, 2016:
Department of Agriculture (DA)
Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)
National Project Coordination Office-Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat
4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
7. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultant (SIC) process or reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders
Interested service provider must download the attached document. Here’s the procedure on how to download the attached document:
1. To order the Associated Component of this bid notice, please click the “Order” link.
2. Upon clicking the Order link, the Order Basket page will be displayed. To proceed with the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the “Continue” button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page. To confirm the order, click the “Submit” button.
4. The Order Summary page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the “Done” button