RPCO 8 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Ginger (Closing Date: February 15, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO8-SIC-002-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO8-SIC-002-17
EPC: Php 300,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has applied for a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the HIRING OF A VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS CONSULTANT FOR GINGER.
2. The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expression of Interest for the Hiring of Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Ginger:
ITEM NO. ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY/UNIT UNIT PRICE (Php)
PR NO. IP-17-01-0008 VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS 1 Person x 3 months Php 300,000.00
CONSULTANT FOR GINGER – I-PLAN COMPONENT
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachments.
4. The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Criteria Description Relative Weight Distribution
1. Experience of the consultants Consultant’s general experience and record in the field covered by the TOR
2. Adequacy of methodology and work plan Adequacy of the proposed approach, methodology and work plan
3. Qualifications and competence of staff to be hired (if needed for the KII) Experience and records of the staff to be hired and to be assigned to the work. 30%
3.a General qualifications Education, length of experience, etc. 10%
3.b. Suitability for the project Experience of performing the duties which will be assigned to him/her in the project 10%
3.c. Familiarity with the language and the conditions of the region. Familiarity with the language and the conditions of the region in which the work (KII) is to be performed or experience in similar environments. 10%
5. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
6. Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents, if necessary and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS CONSULTANT FOR GINGER – I-PLAN COMPONENT (SOLICITATION NO. RPCO8-SIC-002-17).”
7. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 15, 2017.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
8. The PRDP-RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Single Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(sgd) U-NICHOLS A. MANALO
OIC-Regional Executive Director
and PRDP RPCO 8 Project Director