RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Project Development Associate (PDA) under the I-BUILD Component (Closing Date: February 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-010-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-010-17
EPC: Php 30,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-BUILD COMPONENT.
2.The PRDP RPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (I-BUILD PRDP 2573): PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-BUILD COMPONENT
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 man-month
UNIT PRICE Php: 30,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-BUILD COMPONENT
OVER-ALL SCOPE OF WORK:
The Project Development Associate (PDA) shall oversee the overall administrative, document control and technical support to the I-BUILD component. The PDA’s overall function covers administrative and technical support to the Specialists’ daily activities and proper functioning of the office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the I-BUILD Unit in the proper filing of engineering documents;
2. Records all incoming and outgoing documents;
3. Conducts initial checking on the completeness and consistency of documents on the submitted technical proposals and bid documents and route these to the concern specialists and coordinators;
4. Prepares and conducts administrative works (maintain schedule of activities, travel schedules, prepare travel orders, liquidation of cash advances for office supplies, etc.) for the Unit;
5. Encoding of documents and reports (e.g. Manuals);
6. Assists in the maintenance of database, consolidation of progress reports and submission to appropriate concern offices;
7. Assists the Unit in program facilitation during trainings; and
8. Perform other task as maybe assigned by the RPCO I-BUILD Head.
DESCRIPTION OF RELATIONSHIP AND REPORTING OBLIGATIONS:
The PDA shall report directly to the RPCO I-BUILD Head.
1. Bachelor’s degree and at least three (3) years’ experience on technical and administrative works;
2. Proficient in written and oral communications;
3. Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
4. Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
5. Can work independently and result oriented;
6. Able to work with under pressure;
7. Willing to travel, if necessary
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-0010-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of February 23, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDP RPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee