PRDP NPCO: Printing and Production of DA-PRDP 2014 Annual Report (Closing date: July 02, 2015, 12:00 pm.) [SH-099-15]
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 099– 15
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0158 – N – 2015
PRINTING AND PRODUCTION OF DA-PRDP 2014 ANNUAL REPORT
DA-PRDP 2014 Annual Audit Report
-Size: A4 8.27”(W) x 11.69” (H) folded
-16.54” (W) x 11.69” (H) spread
-No. of pages: 40 pages including cover
-Color: Full color, high quality digital print back to back
-Paper stock: (cover) C2S 220 with emboss/spot UV lamination and matte lamination of title text, (inside pages) C2S 100
-Binding: Perfect Binding
Quantity: 500 pcs
Unit price: Php 200.00
Sub-total price: Php 100,000.00
Grand total price: Php100,000.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. Prospective Bidders/Suppliers may submit their own canvass form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations provided that the PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled up (with the offered brand, unit price and total price), signed properly and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. (Please write legibly.)
3. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bids.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product(s).
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
7. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
8. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the Office of the PRDP SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
9. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
11. Awarding shall be done by LOT.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: July 02, 2015, 12:00 pm.
13. Validity of stocks: 60 days
14. Delivery Period: Seven (7) days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page. Click here.