PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for TWO (2) CASHIER CLERKS
Scope of Work
Cashier Clerk REOI 2 Cashier
The Cashier Clerk will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He / She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. She / He will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Cashier Clerk will include but not limited to the following:
• Prepares the Advice of Checks Issued & Cancelled for all vouchers and payees corresponding RCI for PRDP Accounts;
• Prepares on timely basis the Report of Checks Issued and Check Disbursement Reports;
• Prepares the monthly compilation of paid vouchers together with all supporting documents for submission to accounting;
• Assists the Cashier in preparing checks for all vouchers and payees;
• Assists the Cashier in preparing the Cash Position Report;
• Assists the Cashier in recording daily transactions to cash books and check register;
• Maintains and indexes in the index card the creditors/payee of the program;
• Maintains and updates daily the control of Notice of Cash Allocation (NCA) of PRDP accounts and balances and reconcile records with Finance and Bank records;
• Prepares the daily corresponding Cash Disbursement Record (CDR) for said account and counter balances with each NCA control; and,
• Keeps and maintains files of CDRs for safekeeping and for future references.
• Preferably have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Finance, Management or related fields.
• Have at least a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Cashier Clerk; and,
• Experience working with Foreign Assisted Projects (FAPs) is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• He/she must have knowledge of the cashiering processes and procedures of the Government of the Philippines, multilateral financial institutions (e.g., World Bank) as well as of the institutional, technical, and commercial aspects of cashiering. Experience in WB- assisted projects is an advantage;
• Must be dependable, trustworthy and loyal;
• Must have the ability to prioritize and organize workloads and knows how to complete duties with less or no direct supervision; and,
• Possesses good communication skills (oral and written).
Has the ability to:
• Learn the principles of general maintenance work;
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
• Maintain daily records; and,
• Establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with colleagues in the course of work.
The Cashier Clerk will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, and Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Records and other credentials to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665