PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Scope of Work
I-BUILD Project Development Associate REOI PDA I-Build
Specifically, the tasks of the I-BUILD Project Development Associate will include but not limited to the following:
– Assists the I-BUILD Component in the proper filing of documents;
– Records all incoming and outgoing documents;
– Prepares and conducts administrative works (maintain schedule of activities, travel schedules, prepare travel documents, liquidation of cash advances for office supplies, etc.) for the Component;
– Encodes pertinent documents and reports;
– Facilitates the Component’s activities and trainings; and,
– Performs other task as maybe assigned by the Component Head.
– The PDA shall be a graduate of any Social Sciences Degrees or any related courses.
– Minimum of five (5) years working experience in performing similar and related works; and,
– At least 3 years working with foreign-assisted projects (FAPs).
– Proficient in written and oral communications;
– Computer literate with high proficiency in MS word, excel, and power point;
– Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; and,
– Ability to work independently and result oriented.
The PDA shall report directly to the PSO I-BUILD Component Head and shall provide a semi monthly basis (15th and 30th day of the month) written accomplishment report.
Only applications received on or before December 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, and Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Records, and other credentials to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665