PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT HEAD
Scope of Work
Administrative Unit Head REOI Admin Unit Head
The Administrative Unit Head will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He/She will be stationed in the Program Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Program Director/Deputy Program Director of Mindanao.
Specifically, the tasks of the Administrative Unit Head will include but not limited to the following:
• Assists the Program Director and Deputy Program Director in ensuring compliance of the office with the administrative and personnel policies of the government and the bank;
• Assists the PD/DPD in the formulation and manualization of internal office administrative and personnel guidelines, systems, procedures and ensures the installation and observance of such concerns;
• Plans, installs and supervises a system of records and documents filing and retrieval and takes custody of such;
• Prepares Work and Financial Plan of the Unit;
• Takes charge of the procurement, storage inventory and issuances necessary for the efficient operations of the PSO;
• Reviews contracts, orders, vouchers, and related documents before final dispositions.
• Devises, installs, operate and maintain a personnel performance and evaluation system of PSO personnel;
• Formulates administrative policies with concern to personnel enhancement;
• Recommends appropriate measures to boosts personnel excellence;
• Validates the General Payroll, Payslip and Certification of Employment of staff;
• Overall in charge of the Program Administrative concerns and related activities; and,
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Project Director and Deputy Project Director.
• Education: Preferably a graduate of Bachelor’ s Degree in Commerce Major in Public Administration or Management; Human Resource, or any related fields.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Administrative Concerns; and,
• Experience working with Foreign Assisted Projects (FAPs) is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Knowledgeable in administrative works in foreign assisted projects will be an added advantage;
• Possesses good communication skills(oral and written);
• Could work with a team; and,
• Works effectively with co-workers, partner agencies and stakeholders.
The Administrative Unit Head will be directly reporting to the PSO Project Director and/or Deputy Project Director while ensuring close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Record to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665