PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for (8) CHAUFFEUR (DRIVER/MECHANIC).
Scope of Work
Chauffeur (Driver/Mechanic) REOI 8 Chauffeurs
The Chauffeur (Driver/Mechanic) will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Chauffer (Driver/Mechanic) will include but not limited to the following:
1. Transports the PSO Project Director and PSO staff to various official destinations attending to official businesses;
2. Monitors the status and condition of the vehicle under his responsibility and initiates necessary requests for required maintenance and repair;
3. Cleans the vehicle regularly;
4. Secures the vehicles in safe premises whenever it is not in use;
5. Submits monthly fuel consumption report for the assigned vehicle;
6. Ensures that the assigned vehicle is always in running condition to accommodate official engagements of the Project;
7. Facilitates minor repair works during weekends in order not to hamper the scheduled travels on weekdays;
8. Submits filled-up and signed trip tickets after each travel;
9. Maintains a record of all undertaken trips including the records of fuel consumption and materials used in the operation and maintenance of the vehicle; and,
10. Performs minor engine/electric troubleshooting.
• Preferably a graduate of Automotive/Diesel Mechanic or any related course;
• Preferably has a National Certificate (NC II) –TESDA; and,
• Has valid Professional Driver’s License.
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience; and,
• Preferably has an experience working with Foreign Assisted Projects (PAFs).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge in safe driving principles and practices;
• Familiarity of places in Mindanao is an advantage;
• Knowledge and experience in administrative works; and,
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
The Chauffeur (Driver/Mechanic) will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, Diploma/ Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Records, TESDA Certificate if any and Photocopy of Professional Driver’s License to the address below or email to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665