What are the eligibility requirements for a PG?
Interested PGs must submit the following to qualify:
- Certificate of registration
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Audited Financial Report for the past three years
- Accomplishment report of projects undertaken for the past three years
- Certification from the DA and the PLGU Accountant that grant funds or cash advances have been liquidated
- Authenticated copy of the Articles of Incorporation/Cooperation
- List/photographs of similar project previously completed by the PG
- A sworn affidavit of the Secretary of the Non-Government Organization/Peoples’ Organization (NGO/PO) that none of its incorporators, organizers, directors, or officials is an agent of or related by consanguinity or affinity up to the fourth civil degree to the officials of the GO authorized to process and/or approve the proposal, the MOA and the release of funds. Relationship of this nature shall automatically disqualify the NGO/PO from being granted the fund
The PGs that submitted LOIs will be evaluated by the PPMIU with the guidance of the RPCO using a set of criteria. In case of multiple qualified PGs, the highest ranking PG will be selected as the Lead Proponent with the possibility of working with other proponents as cluster.